Gaming thoughts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Serenity Bay
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:52 pm by Vadagun

» Welcome to GamersThoughts
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:36 pm by CharmKitter

» Text Messages
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:47 pm by CharmKitter

» Dinner Date?
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 pm by Aglaia Lennox

» Cass vs Detective
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:40 am by OnlytheStrong

» Email Game Character Interation Page (EGCIP)
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm by Aglaia Lennox

» The Nomads
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:00 pm by OnlytheStrong

» Regions of the World (and cities located in them)
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:45 am by OnlytheStrong

» City of Jarew
Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:24 pm by OnlytheStrong

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dinner Date?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CharmKitter

Dinner Date? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Gerfit! Cass doubled over the trash can. "No please don't. I'll be fine in a minute." She reached over and placed her dry hand on Aggie's arm. She finished in few moments once the food was expelled from her stomach.

" See I'm fine. Now if you could please get me a rag, I'd greatly appreciate it." She was so embarrassed and she silently hoped Aggie would believe her, she did not want Jack to have been right about her. "It's a rare and embarrassing condition." She refused to look at the girl as she stared at the bottom of the can.
Back to top Go down
OnlytheStrong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Amanda looks into the trash can and sees that is is almost totally full of blood...
Back to top Go down
https://gamersthoughts.rpg-board.net
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Looks into the trash can and back at her friend. "Listen, I'm no doctor but you just coughed up more blood than I've ever seen before..."

Runs and gets another trash can from her bathroom, along with a wet wash cloth, handing to Cass.

"I can just take you there...or do you have any meds for this or a shot or something? Anything I can do...I mean I won't force you to go but..." Still holding the phone in her hand, and though her gut tells her to dial she doesn't.
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:02 pm

Cass gently took the towel and wiped her mouth and hand dry. " It's not as bad as it looks. I've had worse." She looked into the trash can and shook her head. Note to self Chinese doesn't not agree with her. " I've got something back at the hotel. Just forgot to take it before I bailed tonight."

She looked around for a moment. "Where do you keep your carpet cleaner?" She really didn't want the blood to set into the girl's carpet.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:08 pm

Face palms "Honey, you just coughed up more blood than your body is able to produce let alone store. I'll take you to your apartment and get your meds but if you puke again we're going to the ER if you like it or not. "

Grabbing her keys, and taking the trash can shoving it into her friend's hands, she grabs Cass's arm and shoves her out the door. "Come on, lets go."" Shoving her cellphone in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Cass laughed. "It's a hotel room and I can walk there. It's not far." She took the trash can, grabbed her purse and slid past Aggie. "Don't worry about me. I had fun up til the end. Thanks for having me over. We should get together again another night." She slowly started to back down the hall. Her face was flushed slightly as if in embarrassment. She was ready to turn and leave when she remembered her hat. "I can come get the hat another night."
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Looking confused, Aggie reached out and took her arm gently. "At least let me make sure you get there okay. I mean, I'd hate myself if something happened to you on your way home. "

She had concern and confusion all over her face
Back to top Go down
OnlytheStrong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Cass suddenly stands up straight and snarls. She turns her head from side to side, looking for something that apparently isn't there. Diego steps out of the shadows, "Slow down there slugger."

Cass flings herself at him. Hissing and growling, clawing and biting. Diego simply side steps and let's her crash through the wall, putting a nice size hole leading into the bedroom.

Suddenly he appears beside Amanda, he grabs her arm and pulls her to a corner of the room. "Stay." Amanda nods and he talks... confused as hell.

Cass crashes back through the wall, making yet another damn hole. She takes two steps when suddenly Diego is behind her, his sword slicing her throat deeply. Blood covers the room and her body begins to go limp. "Stupid childe..."

Disgustingly he licks the wound as her body goes slack. Amanda nearly faints as the wound closes instantly. "She's gonna be a bit hungry when she wakes up." He wipes his sword on her shirt and moves back to Amanda. "Came to tell you Garen was probably going to stop by in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Her eyes grow as wide as saucers, and nearly puked herself, blood, why all the f***'ing blood. She stood frozen and couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"What the name of God is going on here?" her entire form is shaking uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
OnlytheStrong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Diego shrugged. "Nothing." Something about his tone of voice let you know... NOTHING happened here. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
OnlytheStrong
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Diego seems to simply fade away...

A few hours pass with Cass lying on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Sighs deeply, and looks at her walls and the rest of the room. Wow.

"Well, what the hell am I supposed to do?"

Having to do something...
Figuring that the carpet is already ruined no sense moving her. She grabs a few old bed sheets and a tarp that she had from the last hurricane. Rolling her now bloody friend onto it. Keeping her on her back. She tries to clean up the blood as much as she can, digging out the trash cans and stuffing all the bloody puke and towels into it.

She also for no other reason than she has no idea what else to do, pulls out her .38 special and clips the holster she carries it in to her belt.

Closing all the curtains and the rest of the doors to her other rooms. Moving the TV and her computer into the kitchen. And leaving only one of her side lamps on...
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Cass' eyes snapped open and she sat straight up letting the wrappings fall to the floor. Very dramatic and slightly horror film like. She looked around and winced when she saw the damage. She was pissed off that she'd lost control like that and now she had this feeling in the pit of her stomach. Finally her eyes found Aggie. The lower light having no issue for her eyes. " Well this is truly embarrassing. I'll pay to have those holes fixed." Diego had to go and appear like that. And now she'd placed the odd sensation. She was hungry, starving actually. She looked at Aggie again and quickly looked away. "I better go." She stood and grabbed her purse and hat this time and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:02 pm

"What? You go all beasty on me and plow through walls. You want to fill me in on exactly whats going on?"

She tried to hide the fear in her voice, standing just a few feet from her, she almost wished Cass would leave but part of her wanted to have answers.
Back to top Go down
CharmKitter

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Cass sighed slightly and ran her hand through her hair. "Look, Aggie. I know you're confused but I can't help you. Whatever Diego said will have to suffice. Sorry." She looked at the girl with a touch of sadness and gently passed her. " Again I'll have these walls fixed in no time. Sorry." She opened the door and gave Aggie a small salute.
Back to top Go down
Aglaia Lennox
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Stands there, dumbfounded, and watches her friend leave. Growling in frustration, she kicks the edge of her couch, and begins the painstaking process of cleaning up the mess on her floor. Taking out the carpet cleaner, and scrubbing all the blood out of her carpet for the next four hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner Date?   Dinner Date? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner Date?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming thoughts :: Play by Post-
Jump to: